1) Brutal honesty – Ask yourself; “Whats the ONE thing I truly want?” GET ULTRA SPECIFIC.
2) Ask for help – Reach out to your network. Get in contact with people who are already doing what you want to do. You’d be surprised how many people are willing to give free advice as long as they are approached in the right way
3) Surround yourself with other top performers – Bad company corrupts good character! So try to make sure the 5 people who you are with the most throughout your day are just as enthusiastic about being a top performer.
- 3 Tried-and-True Ways to Get Hired (ziprecruiter.com)
- Four Quick and Easy Ways to Save Money on Groceries (allstate.com)